MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
IT system Operation & Service Management
- Primary responsibilities include managing the quality of infrastructure services and developing and implementing processes and procedures that will contribute to increased levels of availability and performance, decrease system faults, lower costs and ultimately higher levels of client satisfaction. The role involves suggesting & implementing agreed process adherence, efficiency and value added services to the customer.
- To lead the delivery of Service Desk & support functions like incident & change management and all supporting activities associated with Application & Infra Management.
- Responsible for managing the entire IT infrastructure of the company (e.g. IT Operating system, network infrastructure, storage system, server systems (virtual) and database systems, PBX, CCTV)
- Ensuring performance and continuity for the entire system, responsible for handling IT problems / incidents and recovering in the shortest time.
- Monitor the implementation of IT infrastructure orientation and system operation procedures.
- Training, guidance to improve knowledge for team member, assign and evaluate the level of work completion.
- Making sure that all relevant data is properly collected and stored performance metrics, service levels, server status and both planned and unplanned system outages
- Build and Maintain customer relationship.
- Effectively monitor, control and support infrastructure service delivery ensuring all agreed methodologies and procedures are followed
- Perform other tasks as requested by superiors.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
- Gửi CV đến Email firstname.lastname@example.org theo mẫu "CV – Vị trí ứng tuyển – Họ tên ứng viên"
Ví dụ: "CV - Chuyên viên kinh doanh - Nguyễn Văn A"
- Hotline: 0842931991
Tin mới nhất